Follow us on Social Media
FQT is for those that…
- Want to explore different
- Have space to think outside of the box
- Solve new problems, in new ways
- Add value to a sustainable future for the world
For over a decade the people of Fluid Quip Technologies have been thinking and doing it differently. We pioneer innovative ideas in producing new products from Agri-Tech, leading the way to the emergence of an industry. All of this is driven by our teams, the people who are FQT. Innovation, spawning from a solid foundation of support and drive to be successful each with our own contributions.
We want you to be part of our team, right here in the heart of sustainability… Iowa.
As part of the Green Plains team, FQT employees have access to a full range of opportunities as well as a full and complete benefits package, and many more benefits designed to fit your unique life.
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employees can use pre-tax dollars to pay for certain medical and/or dependent care expenses
Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spousal Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dependent Child Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Participants receive a discount on health insurance premiums
- A wealth of health and fitness information
- 401(k) with a generous employer match, employer safe harbor contributions vest 100% immediately upon employee start date
Vacation, Holiday & Paid Absences
- Company observed holidays
- Accrual of up to 17 days for paid time off starting your first year and increasing thereafter with longevity
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Leave
- Bonding Leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Discounts for wireless phone service with select providers
- Pet-friendly work environment
Strong Advancement Opportunities
send us a message
Featured News from our Partners
Fluid Quip Technologies Expands Patent Portfolio 〉PDF Cedar Radips, IAFebruary 21, 2022 CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa -- Fluid Quip Technologies (FQT), a subsidiary of Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE), today announced it has acquired a robust family of patents from AB Agri. The...
The MSC™ protein system from Fluid Quip Technologies allows biofuels facilities to unlock corn's potential and all other cereal grains. Corn is the most versatile and widely available crop is utilized by almost every biofuels facility in...
Meeting facilities’ goals and operational objectives through FQT’s technology evaluation process > PDF